this is my second mixtape.
enjoy. i love you.
- miles farewell
- Track 1 is now much shorter and makes more sense
- "they don't want us to listen to slipknot in middle school" now sounds cool
- new track: so we tied the cinderblocks together and threw them into the lake [prod. Nurture]
-"a debilitating sleep" has a revised beat ty lilbig u da man
- "pajama pantz" has a better mix
- outro track now makes sense in context
- lil drawing gang freestyle is now a bonus track. sorry but u gotta download the tape now, its just too rare.
released June 11, 2016
everything by miles farewell except where noted.
written and recorded in two weeks, mostly on webcam and in my dad's car
thank you to justin, ellie, allanya, nick, vivian, dante, michael, dj mcchicken, matt, austin, breanna, lauren, brian, anton, walter, ryan, daf, kirsten, chan, weird spanish person who kept trying to call me, and everyone who supported me
shouts out to eckhart tolle, naga the serpent, cane sugar and tourettes guy
dedicated to Alex Miteff and Muhammad Ali, who sparred each other October 7th, 1961 and passed away June 2016, withing 28 hours of each other. rest in peace champions.
all rights reserved